Membership of the IPSA is available to any individual associated with the Security Industry. Our aim is to improve the status of our members, by providing opportunities for training and the exchange of knowledge, ideas and experience. We seek to promote high professional standards by all IPSA members through observance of the Ethical Code and the Code of Conduct.
Whether accessing through our website www.ipsa.org.uk or at one of our many events you will find IPSA highly collaborative, encouraging discussion on all aspects of security delivery. The association collates and disseminates thought leadership for the benefits of its members helping keep them ahead of the curve in an increasingly competitive environment.
What do you get as an individual member of IPSA?
- Being part of the longest established professional security association – Established 1958
- Fast growing organisation representing the voice of the front-line & service technicians
- The ability to use the post nominals – M. IPSA on all communications
- The approval to use the IPSA logo on business cards, sales collateral, marketing material and email signatures
- Professional & personal development through engagement and training courses including e-learning courses
- Priority access to supplier presentations and innovation seminars
- Mentoring from Board Members to grow business & sector skills
- Tax and legal helpline – available 24/7
- HMCA Company Private Medical Plan – Preferential Rates
- PSS Body Armour – Exclusive IPSA members 15% discount
- Regular breakfast briefings in convenient locations or via video conferencing
- Access to a wide range of industry experts covering all sectors of the security environments
- Access to career development opportunities
- Representation and Lobbying: Ensuring that the voice of members is heard by politicians, civil servants, and other key decision-makers
- CPD Events & Networking: Helping you to maximise your business network
- Membership managed via the IPSA APP, and digital membership certification
- 5% discount on all products through the Spectrum ID online store Plastic ID Card Printing & Security Systems – Spectrum ID
- Discounted promotions available on Interconnective security products exclusive to IPSA members www.interconnective.co.uk
- Be part of the IPSA board representing front line activities on a 6-monthly cycle
- Complementary subscription to the ‘Professional Security Magazine’
Benefits are subject to availability and any applicable Covid restrictions