IFSEC Global reveals top 50 influencers in security & fire 2017 with Beatles-inspired graphic; Martin Gren of Axis, Bonnie Butlin of Security Partners Forum and Eugene Kaspersky among winners
After extensive consultation with a panel of judges from across the industry, IFSEC Global is delighted to reveal its annual roll call of the Top 50 influencers in security & fire.
There are six categories of influencers. In addition to the 50 influencers there is a category for installers/integrators, defined by excellence rather than influence.
IFSEC Global, the UK’s leading platform for news, features and white papers about the fire and security, has also included a special ‘lifetime of influence’ tribute in recognition of the enormous contribution to the industry of Mike Tennent, founder of Tavcom Training, who sadly passed away last month.
You can meet and greet with some of the influencers over drinks at IFSEC International 2017. This networking event takes place between 14:30-15:30 in the Security Management Theatre on day three, 22 June. IFSEC takes place at London ExCeL between 20-22 June 2017. Get your free badge now.
The people who topped the categories:
- Security manufacturers/service providers: Martin Gren, co-founder, Axis Communications
- Lifetime of influence award: Mike Tennent, founder, Tavcom Training
- Security management, education and thought leadership UK: Andrew Nicholls, deputy chairman, Security Institute
- Security management, education and thought leadership international: Bonnie Butlin, co-founder and executive director, Security Partners Forum
- Cybersecurity UK: Troels Oerting, CISO, Barclays Group
- Cybersecurity international: Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Labs
- Fire safety: Colin Todd, MD, CS Todd and Associates
- Installer/integrator excellence: Gary Trotter, co-founder, Hadrian Technology